Monica Neubauer is an international speaker and an award-winning real estate agent with more than 20 years in the industry. As a life-long entrepreneur, she and her husband, Mark of 35 years, have launched 5 businesses and know how important communication is to the success of any endeavor – personal and professional. Monica is the host of 2 podcasts, the National Association of REALTORS Center for REALTOR Development Podcast and An Open Conversation with Mark and Monica.
Monica’s insights have impacted thousands through national media including The Residential Specialist Magazine, Realtor Magazine, and multiple podcasts like The Joe Fearless podcast. She is the author of Straight Talk for Real Estate Success – 80 Tips for Organizing, Structuring, and Promoting your Business and a contributor to the book Own the Microphone. She has the following real estate designations, ABR, CRS, SRES, SRS, CIPS, EPro, AHWD, RENE and GRI. She is also a CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) with the National Speaker Association. In 2023 she was awarded the TNRealtors Education Foundation’s Educator of the Year.
As an expert in Everything DiSC, Monica transforms relationships through targeted communication. She’s a sought-after speaker on topics like communication, negotiation, entrepreneurial burnout, “Fun-tentional” Living as well as Real Estate Business Strategy and Leadership.
Monica is an adventurer in every sense of the word. Her experiences include being a television actress, an international traveler, and a bold entrepreneur in real estate and retail fashion. Monica is a recovering judgmental perfectionist, having learned to overcome bias and embrace diversity while living in over a dozen countries and traveling extensively in many others. By studying the cultural differences that exist within the human experience she’s become a Maverick Motivator on a mission to help people grow in positive directions in their personal and professional lives.
Monica is a certified virtual Virtual Presenter. She will gladly speak for your event live and in person or virtually from her professional studio.
Monica has her CSP, Certified Speaking Professional designation with the National Speakers Association. The CSP designation is the speaking profession’s highest-earned global measure of professional platform competence recognizing top-notch speaking ability and a track record of professionalism and success.
Why Monica? What are the Benefits to you and your attendees?
- Provides a promo video for your marketing efforts
- Provides actionable steps and takeaways for attendees
- Connection to the Center for REALTOR® Development Podcast by NAR as a member benefit
- Delivers content rich resource materials
- Whether it is a keynote or educational program, Monica’s core content is geared towards improving the audience’s ability to problem solve, strategize and be more decisive about their careers and personal life.
- Monica’s extensive real estate background and experiences in multiple markets provides her with a broad base of knowledge from which to design programming that is locally relevant, impactful and memorable. She adapts all presentations to the local market.
- Laughter and positive reinforcement of concepts through personal reflection are a keystone of Monica’s presentation style. Attendees appreciate her uplifting spirit with her Maverick flair.