As a Maverick Motivator, Monica Neubauer’s mission is to help people grow in positive directions in their personal and professional lives. She is the author of Straight Talk for Real Estate Success: 80 Tips for Structuring, Organizing, and Promoting Your Business, the Podcast host for NAR’s Center for REALTOR® Development, has worked 18+ years as a successful real estate professional and 10 years speaking nationally. As a voracious learner with varied life experiences, Monica is committed to creating a highly interactive learning environment with engagement and stories so the audience leaves wanting more. Her topics include communication, modern selling practices, negotiation, problem solving and maintaining a healthy life balance throughout.
Monica believes life is meant to be lived fully. She is an adventurer in every sense of the word. Her experiences include being a television actress, an international traveler and a lifetime entrepreneur in real estate and retail fashion. Monica studies first-hand the cultural differences that exist within the human experience. Her broad perspective is inclusive and with her direct, no nonsense speaking style, she challenges the audience to think in different ways as they look to shape their futures. A maverick is an independent-minded person who believes in the freedom to choose their own definition of success and Monica incorporates that philosophy in her programming as she motivates her audiences and clients to apply what they learn directly to their own business and personal lives. Living an intentional life sums up Monica’s central message.
Monica is a certified virtual Virtual Presenter. She will gladly speak for your event live and in person or virtually from her professional studio.
Why Monica? What are the Benefits to you and your attendees?
- Provides a promo video for your marketing efforts
- Arrives an hour early for the presentations
- Provides actionable steps and takeaways for attendees
- Adapts her presentation to the local situation and market
- Connection to the Center for REALTOR® Development Podcast by NAR as a member benefit
- Provides discounts on book purchases
- Delivers content rich resource materials
- Provides personal contact information to attendees for follow up questions
- Whether it is a keynote or educational program, Monica’s core content is geared towards improving the audience’s ability to problem solve, strategize and be more decisive about their careers and personal life.
- Monica’s extensive real estate background and experiences in multiple markets provides her with a broad base of knowledge from which to design programming that is locally relevant, impactful and memorable.
- Laughter and positive reinforcement of concepts through personal reflection are a keystone of Monica’s presentation style. Attendees appreciate her uplifting spirit with her Maverick flair.
- Monica is a born mediator, willing to have those hard conversations on topics people tend to avoid. Her inclusive, “speaking truth” direct style creates an environment for honest communication that gets results.
Speaker One Sheet